SAND CASTING EQUIPMENT.
Businesses we serve
Bag filter is a kind of dry dust filter device, the filter bag is made of polyester needle-punched felt, laminated polyester needle-punched felt, high temperature resistant fluorometh and other materials, using the filtering effect of fiber fabric to filter the dust containing gas.
The bag filter is a dry dust filter device. It is suitable for capturing fine, dry, non-fibrous dust. The filter bag is made of polyester needle-punched felt, laminated polyester needle-punched felt, high temperature resistant fluorometh and other materials, using the filtering effect of fiber fabric to filter the dust-containing gas. When the dust-containing gas enters the bag filter, the dust with large particles and large specific gravity settles down due to gravity and falls into the ash hopper, and the dust is retained when the gas containing finer dust passes through the filter media, so that the gas is purified.
1. Using submerged pulse valve, opening and closing quickly, their own resistance is small, for 6 m ~ 8 m long filter bag, the blowing pressure is only 0.15 ~ 0.3MPa, you can get a good effect of dust cleaning.
2. High filtration load. Because of the guarantee of strong dust cleaning, even if the dust collector operates at high filtering air speed, its resistance will not be too high, generally 1200 ~ 1500Pa.
3. Advanced control technology. The control system with PLC programmable controller as the main unit controls dust collector cleaning, inlet flue gas temperature, cleaning pressure and other operating parameters in real time, which is fully functional, stable and reliable.
4. The low-pressure pulse bag filter has high dust removal efficiency, and the dust concentration at the outlet can fully meet the national emission standards, even up to 10mg/m³or less.
5. It is simple and convenient to check and replace the filter bags. When using high temperature resistant filter media such as glass fiber, PTFE, Fluorometh, etc., it can operate under high temperature conditions above 200℃.
After the dusty gas enters from the air inlet at the top of the dust hopper, the airflow flows upward under the action of the wind baffle, and the flow speed decreases, and some large particles of dust are separated and fall into the dust hopper due to inertia force. The dusty gas enters the middle box and is filtered and purified by the filter bag, the dust is stopped on the outer surface of the filter bag, and the purified gas enters the upper box through the filter bag opening and is discharged from the air outlet.
The cleaned gas enters the upper box through the mouth of the filter bag and is discharged from the outlet. As the dust on the surface of the filter bag increases, the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the dust collector also rises. When the dust removal time reaches the set value, the control system issues the dust removal command and the dust removal system starts to work. Firstly, the solenoid valve opens immediately after receiving the signal, so that the compressed air in the upper chamber of the small diaphragm is discharged, due to the change of the force at both ends of the small diaphragm, the exhaust channel closed by the small diaphragm opens, and the compressed air in the upper chamber of the large diaphragm is discharged from this channel, the force at both ends of the large diaphragm changes, so that the large diaphragm moves and opens the closed output port, and the compressed air in the bag is sprayed into the bag through the output tube and the blowing tube to achieve cleaning ash. When the control signal stops, the solenoid valve closes, the small diaphragm, large diaphragm reset one after another, the blowing stops.